Forum 6 Post
For adding creativity to my level, I'm still debating on whether or not I'm going to make a large level with various levels or make a small but intricate course. I plan on changing the atmosphere as well as the models being used, I might try and clash two genres together like Knights and sci-fi laser type stuff because I think the contrast would be fun. The levels themselves would correlate to the atmosphere and the design would emulate that.
As for how the implementation would be achieved via the level designer by updating the layout and feel of the map with textures and meshes of the two colliding styles. I would think neon lines and maybe old age building will achieve that effect for the player alongside a layout of the map being that of a Town Square or Market Place.


No comments:
Post a Comment